Wednesday, October 14, 2015

CENTURY TUNA & 555 SARDINES in Germany!

Yesterday morning, I saw a proud Filipina mom's post on FB. Her daughter, a Chef (Ms. Donna G. Morales) together with her team, gives a free taste of our very own Philippines canned products in Germany! 



Pasta lovers are almost everywhere in the world! In this event, Chef Donna's group introduced our fish canned and served 555 Sardines in PUTTANESCA Pasta and Century Tuna in PESTO Pasta. This shows a convenient way of cooking pasta as long as you have the cans in your cupboard.



I myself cook! Century Tuna in vegetable oil is my favorite for making my mi tomato tuna pasta for my family. While 555 Sardines is my emergency viand. 







555 Fried Sardines recently held a cooking showdown that encourages to “Make Your Barangay Proud” in chosen Barangays from Pampanga, Pangasinan and Quezon in Philippines. 
You may read  http://adae2remember.blogspot.com/2015/10/555-fried-ng-barangay-cooking-showdown.html



borrowed FB photos from Tita Miles/ Ms. Donna G. Morales
Another thing to be proud about, dear countrymen! Let's support and buy Filipino products!

1 comment:

  1. Well century tuna and 555 sardines are in very different perspectives... They both best in their unique ways... I love them both so they are actually nothing to compare at, I always share these with my family whenever we wanted because I always order these products online at https://www.goods.ph/ so that my supply is intact... thanks for both of the product that serves the Filipino people.. :)

    ReplyDelete